This may come off as a rather blunt question, but I was wondering if any of you are actually planning on writing a story inspired by your brilliant manip of the filmposter for Chloe/Brenda. Because, if you're not.. would you give me permission to write it? It's just too good to resist! xoxo Harper
I´m not really good in writing, but I would love to read such a story!! So go for it! Tell me, when you´ve finished it - I soooo can´t wait!
Maybe you can give credit to my manip, so people know what inspired you!
WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU ARE IN A BAD MOOD?
Watching my favorite TvShows and Movies, listening to my fav music and making new graphics and manipulations!
Kathe Mazur, Mary McDonnell & Kyra Sedgwick in
'Chloe' ‘Brenda’ - A master of sexual obsession and seduction
Do not use in other graphics or remove the tags!
In celebration of both this blog lasting this long, and in celebration of my wonderful 450+ followers, I’m finally making that giveaway
that I promised at 200.
PRIZES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON AVAILABILITY
- ~ $25 dollars, aka the Blu-ray (or DVD), or an Animators Doll, etc.
- ~ $20 dollars, aka a plush, etc.
- ~ $15 dollars or less, aka a classic doll, the soundtrack, one of the plush purses, etc.
- Must be following me, as this is for my followers
- (PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW ME FOR THE GIVEAWAY AND THEN UNFOLLOW, THAT ISN’T COOL, but you may follow and then reblog)
- You may Reblog as many times as you want (but don’t spam your poor followers)
- Likes count as well, but please only like once
- You must be willing to give me an address to ship, I promise I’ll forget it as soon as I ship your prize, and please have your ask box open.
- The prizes shown in the pictures are just examples, you can use your money on any Frozen merch as long as I can find it.
ENDS MARCH 17TH at 2:00 PM EST.
Good luck everyone, and thanks for following me and sharing your glorious headcanons and being really nice.
(Further Details Under the Read More).
MARY: Once again you sent your entire squad of elite artists into the field, this time to apprehend a group of suspects that could have easily been picked up…
KYRA: *laughs* You said artists. I love you. You’re an elite artist to me. *laughs*
MARY: That’s because we are a band of elite artists.